DYNAMIC BIN WEIGHING SYSTEM B6KV
Botek automatic bin weighing system for rear loaders and side loaders weighs dynamic and records collected weight from all types of domestic and trade containers. The scale is designed for mobile use and weighing is compensated for lifter acceleration and inclination of the vehicle without limitations. The robust load cell is installed in-between lifter and comb and connected to a weighing instrument mounted in the cabin.
Available for most makes of bin lifter which can be ordered load cell-ready for simplified installation. Vehicles without load cell-dummy can be rebuilt and also equipped with a Botek dynamic bin weighing system.
- The bin weighing system can be connected to an on-board computer or Botek B5000 control unit for further advanced features. By adding a Botek RFID system; the weight information from the scale automatically connects to the correct bin.
- Fast and accurate weighing without stopping the lift
- Accurate to 0.5 kilo; ideal for light waste
- Approved according to MID and OIML R51 for trade weighing and domestic pay-by-weight
- Robust design with long life
- Self-diagnostics, service log and remote support via Botek Helios web
- Easy operation
- Bin weighing embedded application available for digital route list, overload alarms and printout
- Add a Botek RFID-system for automatic weight and data recording
- Data output to a Botek route system or any third party systems
Capacity: 150kg/2-wheel bin – 300kg/4-wheel bin (Increased capacity upon request)
Division: 0.5 kg up to 300 kg (Increased division upon request)
Inclination: Without limitation
Approval: OIML R51 class Y(b) CE- and M-label